Privacy Notice for Support Crew Services
Last Updated – 28 August 2023
Welcome to Daffodil Enterprises Limited’s Privacy Notice for Support Crew Services. When we collect, store, use and share personal information that you provide to our Services, we do so:
- in accordance with the Cancer Society’s Privacy Notice; and
- as supplemented by this Privacy Notice.
What information do we collect?
Our Services collect personal information from you when you:
- Create an account in our Services (e.g. your name and email address).
- Post on a Support Page (this may be information about yourself or others).
- Use our Services (e.g. your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address) and generate cookies (see below).
- Purchase Products on the Give Store (e.g. your name, address, email address and credit card information).
By giving us personal information, you consent to its use in accordance with this notice.
What do we use your information for?
The personal information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To provide our Services. For example, our Services share personal information that you post to a Support Page with other registered users of that page.
- To improve our Services.
- To communicate with you. The email address you provide will only be used by us to send relevant information from time to time.
- To analyse our Services. Aggregate, anonymised data (for example, number of people accessing our Services) may be used where we believe this will improve user experience.
Otherwise, your personal information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to anyone for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the purpose of the providing our Services.
Use by our Suppliers
In providing our Services, we may provide personal information to our Suppliers. In general, our Suppliers will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain Suppliers have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them. At the date of this notice, these policies are:
- Shopify – see www.shopify.com/legal/privacy/customers. Shopify provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to arrange Products for you.
- Intercom – see www.intercom.com/legal/privacy. Intercom provide us with communicating and messaging products that allow us to communicate with you.
- FullStory – see www.fullstory.com/legal/privacy-policy. FullStory allows us to watch playbacks of user sessions on our websites, enabling us to get meaningful insights into our users’ experience, as an effective way to identify usability problems and other areas of improvement. Playbacks don’t track activity outside of our websites.
Please read the latest privacy policies of these Suppliers to understand how your personal information will be handled by them.
Third Party Sites
When you click on links, you may be directed away from our Services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
How do we protect your information?
We will take all reasonable measures to protect the security of your personal information held by us. Your personal information is only held for as long as is required for its purpose.
Our Suppliers have their own security measures. For example, our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall and use international standards to protect your credit card details.
We may collect statistics about how you use our Services. We do not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Disclosure to third parties
As above, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Services, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Access and Corrections
You can access and correct your profile information on your profile page. To access and correct other personal information held by us, please email email@example.com.
You acknowledge that, if our Support Crew service is acquired, the purchaser may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this notice.