What information does Support Crew collect?
Support Crew collects information from You when You create an account on our Platform. As appropriate, You will be asked to enter your name and email address. You may also give us other information by posting it on the Support Crew Platform.
What does Support Crew use your information for?
Any of the information Support Crew collects from You may be used in one of the following ways:
- To provide a better service and experience to You and others using the Support Page You are associated with
- To communicate with You; the email address you provide will only be used by us to send relevant information from time to time;
- To analyse the services provided via the Platform. Aggregate, anonymised data (for example, number of people accessing the Platform) may be disclosed where Support Crew believes this will improve user experience.
Otherwise, Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to anyone for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of the Support Crew services via the Platform.
How does Support Crew protect your information?
- Support Crew will maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information;
- Support Crew offers the use of a secure server.
How to request deletion of your data
If you would like Support Crew to delete your personal data please email us with the Subject “Data Deletion” at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to Your computer’s hard drive through Your web browser (if you allow). Cookies enable the sites or service provider’s systems to detect Your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Support Crew may collect statistics about how You use the Platform and its services. We do not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Disclosure to third parties
As above, Support Crew does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties Your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist Support Crew in operating the Platform, conducting Support Crew’s business, or servicing You, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Support Crew may also release Your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
If substantially all of Support Crew’s assets are acquired, or in the unlikely event that Support Crew goes out of business or enters into Liquidation, customer and user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party/purchaser. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Support Crew may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Daffodil Enterprises Limited trading as Support Crew.
If we decide to change our Terms of Service, we will post those changes on this page.
Last updated 15 October 2020.
No set-up fees, no contracts, no membership fees.