Support Crew is a FREE online support platform that easily co-ordinates meals, transport or any other help that’s needed from family and friends.
- anyone dealing with a life changing event – a Warrior.
- their carer/caregiver/chief support person – a Support Chief.
- their Support Crew – their support network (their friends, family, neighbours, colleagues and community) – no matter where in the world they might be.
- their Healthcare Providers.
A person’s life changing event may be:
- health related such as: cancer, surgery, Alzheimer’s/Dementia, arthritis, MS, stroke, heart attack, diabetes, sick children, depression/anxiety.
- life related such as: a new baby, multi-births, an accident, aged care, bereavement, divorce/separation or redundancy.
- natural event related such as: floods, earthquakes or fire.
Essentially, Support Crew is for any time a person needs a little bit, or a lot of help from their friends and family.
The type of support a person can get help for may include:
- practical: like meals, mowing the lawns, doing the gardens or cleaning the house.
- financial: like funds for treatment costs, house modifications or day-to-day expenses.
- emotional: like a message of support, a phone call or a visit.
When dealing with a life changing event, you often need help with meals, transport or child care from those around you. It’s likely that many of the people in your support network are asking ‘what can we do to help’ or ‘let us know what we can do to help’.
It’s not always easy to know what to say and we struggle to ask for help because it can make us feel like we are a burden to others.
Support Crew, will help you to easily ask for the meals and help you really need whilst providing a super easy way for your support network to give. So you can focus on the things that really matter, and your Support Crew can know exactly how they can help.