Facebook pages are great for communicating with a large number of people however when you’re dealing with a life changing event, it’s not just communication that you need to co-ordinate and manage. Facebook pages are a great for sharing but often don’t provide the privacy you require when dealing with the sensitivities of a life changing event.
Much more than just being able to help you to manage your communication and share updates, the Support Crew website also help you:
- create your own personalised Support Page
- invite your Support Crew – those friends, family, colleagues, neighbours and people in your community that you want on your journey with you
- figure out what you specifically need help with, by using our simple templates
- create meal requests, trips to appointments, school pick-ups, pet-care and the help you need in your Care Calendar
- share how things are going, update your Support Crew and send and receive messages of support
- manage your visitors.
Try doing that on Facebook!